Tuesday 11 March 2014

I.myBurgerLab

Hi peeps,

It had been a long time since I last logged in my blog. I have even forgotten my Gmail password.

OMG!

This proven how busy I am lately. Just kidding.

Lately, I had been attending the Registered Financial Planner module 1 in the HQ PJCity. This is a so-called compulsory for me as it is needed for me to continue my insurance selling activity.... Bla bla bla.....

Therefore, it is also an opportunity for me to try out myBurgerLab. I had longed to try the burger as a lot of people are giving good comments for this franchise. Don't believe? Try "google" it. But due to location ( it is in Seapark, I stayed in Klang), so I am lazy but this few days, since I'm already in PJ for training so "ada" Chance to dropby lor.

Anyways, it is closed on Monday so please don't "Gong Gong" come here on Monday.

But, if u happen to be as "Gong Kia" as me to visit here on a fine Monday (the previous time), not to worry, just turn your car to SS2 and visit the SS2 night market instead.

Normally, there is a large crowd lining up in front of this shop even before 5 pm (fyi, myBurgerLab is opened at 5pm).

Lucky me.
Today when I reached, I Q around 10 minutes and it is my turn to order.

There are a lot of college girls/boys working as part timer here. If you are a first timer, the "lengzai/lengluis" here would be happily to assist you in choosing your burger.

As for me, I choose their A+.

A+ is a combination of chicken with lettuces, tomatoes, Cheddar, Caramelized Onions, Shitake & Enoki mushrooms and their so-called secret recipe sauce , all sandwiched between the charcoal bun. Price: RM15. You can choose to add on the fries and bottomless soda for another RM6.

Clockwise: A+ burger, theFries, the condiments and the secret recipe Chilli

According to my companion, the fries and the special custom made chilies taste really good!

My opinion?


Glad that I finally get to "diep" the burger

I really love the charcoal bun as it is crunchy on the outside. Fluffy in the inside.

First bite is always heavenly. The chicken is juicy but they are quite stingy with the cheddar. Only a mild cheesy taste.
 Might revisit this outlet to try out on their different menu. Heard from the staff- if I do not listen wrongly, they have a new coffee flavor burger. Wonder how it's taste!


The portion is good for sharing basis between gals only la. Guys, please order one for your own consumption!

Opening Hours: Tuesdays – Sundays, 5.00pm – 10.15pm (closed on Mondays)
SeaPark Outlet
Address: 14, Jalan 21/22, SeaPark, 46300 PJ, Selangor.
GPS Coordinates: 3.11082, 101.622065


OUG Outlet
Address: 8, Jalan Awan Hijau, Taman OUG, 58200 KL.
GPS Coordinates: 3.082055,101.670172

No comments:

Post a Comment